“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”Anonymous
As a part of my Business trip to Johannesburg, I stayed in this hotel for a week in October 2019. It’s around 24Kms by car and would take around 30+ Minutes (around 350 Rands in Uber)
1) It’s a large hotel with many rooms.
2) This hotel is in a very safe place and there is a police station just opposite to this hotel.
3) Rosebank Mall (a Great shopping destination) is in a walkable distance from the hotel.
4) The restaurant is very spacious. The breakfast spread was also excellent.
5) They run a shuttle bus hourly to the shopping centre and local areas.
6) The staff was very friendly and helpful.
7) The room was spacious.
8) There are large meeting rooms available, with the largest one having the capacity of around 300.
9) Digital safe, television, iron were provided in the room.
10) The check in process was fast. They even allowed a 3 hours early check in without any additional payment.
11) There’s a cocktail bar on site.
12) The reception and the lobby area was excellent.
13) Car park area is considered safe with barriers and spikes as security measures.
1) The hotel seems to be slightly old but there were renovations going on.
2) The Mini bar was empty.
3) There are no restaurants available nearby this hotel, the best option will be shops within the Rosebank Mall.
4) There were no much plug sockets available within the room, which was slightly inconvenient.
5) There’s a wall between the bed area and bathroom which is see-thru..
6) There is a parking fee of 50ZAR.
7) There is an Outdoor swimming pool and a gym which are slightly small compared to the number of rooms in the hotel.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get latest news on your inbox!