“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”Anonymous
I stayed in this hotel for a week in September 2019, as a part of my Business Trip to London.
Crowne Plaza London – Ealing hotel (4 Star with 139 rooms) is less than 3 miles from Wembley Stadium and Park Royal Business Centre.
1) There is a full-fledged Gym (I think its accessible 24 Hours).
2) There is a full-fledged restaurant which serves breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Breakfast was included in my stay and the spread was excellent.
3) The hotel is next to Hanger Lane Tube station on the Central line, which is very convenient. There is a subway just in front of this hotel to reach the Tube station as well as the other roads
4) A couple of small restaurants/take away counters (like pizza shops) are available near by the hotel, in case if you want to avoid the hotel restaurant.
5) It’s around 11 Miles (30 minutes in car) to the Heathrow Airport.
6) A small Bar counter is also available within the hotel.
7) Enterprise rent a car facility is available in the neighbourhood.
8) The hotel room and bathroom were clean and neat. Both tub and shower option was available in my room.
9) Free Wi-Fi was available.
10) There are around 5 meeting rooms available here, with the largest room having a capacity of 85 people. Seems digital projector and wireless microphones are provided in the meeting rooms.
11) The Lounge is good with TV, Internet and printer facilities.
12) They had done a beautiful gesture by keeping a lot of cut fruits in my room. I was surprised to see the quantity of fruits on the plate.
1) I am IHG platinum member. During the check-in time (around 12:30 PM), I was told that my booking was not appearing in the system (even though it was prebooked) and the rooms were fully booked. As it was a mistake from the IHG group, they offered a night stay @ Brentford Lockwest Holiday INN (20 Minutes by car) for that night. The To and Fro Transportation was also arranged by the hotel. I have stayed in many of the IHG hotels in different countries, but never faced a similar situation elsewhere. From Trip advisor, I understand that this has happened with multiple people. So, I believe it will be good to call and talk to the reception in case if you are planning a late checkin.
2) Paid parking is available (12£ per night).
3) Please note that this is not a hotel in City Center or Airport.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get latest news on your inbox!