“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”Anonymous
I stayed in this hotel for a day in September 2019, as a part of my Business Trip to London.
Ideally I was supposed to stay in ‘Crowne Plaza London Ealing’ but at the time of check-in, I was told that my booking was not appearing in the system and the rooms were fully booked. As it was a mistake from the IHG group, they offered a night stay @ Brentford Lockwest Holiday INN instead of Crowne plaza.
1) It’s about 10 mins walk from Brentford Station, or 30 mins from Boston Manor Underground station.
2) The hotel have an outside seating area opposite to the bar, perfect for the summer.
3) Hotel is situated beside the Gauging Lock which is pleasant to look down upon while sitting outside the room (not all rooms)
4) Heathrow Airport is around 10 miles (30 minutes by car).
5) There are meeting rooms available.
6) Couple of attractions like Kew Gardens, Twickenham Rugby station, and Syon Park are nearby this hotel.
7) The room and bathroom were clean.
8) Staff were pleasant and very helpful.
9) Breakfast spread was good.
10) Check-in Process was very easy.
11) Lounge facility was good.
1) Underground parking is available. Seems there is a parking charge involved (am not sure as I have not used the parking)
2) Gym Facility is available but comparatively small.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get latest news on your inbox!