Westin Calgary is located in downtown Calgary.
I stayed in this hotel in April 2019, during my Business Visit to Canada.
1) Calgary tower is around 1Km (10 Minutes) from the hotel.
2) The breakfast was excellent, and I really enjoyed the Omelette
3) Always there will be a couple of taxi’s waiting outside the hotel. So the transportation will not be a challenge.
4) All the staffs were helpful and friendly.
5) Most of the building in Calgary is connected via the elevated walkway. You have a similar walk way from the hotel aswell.
6) Location of the hotel is excellent.
7) There is a Starbucks within the lobby of the hotel.
8) There are some big conference facility/rooms available in this hotel.
9) Seems underground parking is available.
1) Gym is small, considering the number of rooms in the hotel
2) Swimming Pool is small, considering the number of rooms in the hotel
3) Number of Channels in the TV was less.
4) No snacks or Mini bar in the room.
1) Its around 18 Kms from Calgary International Airport.
2) For Full Restaurant, you will have to visit Keg Steak House. Bar is also within Keg.
3) This is more like an Business hotel than a Luxury retreat hotel.