We stayed in this hotel in March 2019.
1) This is the nearest hotel to the Gozo Ferry terminal (Walkable distance)
2) The breakfast spread was decent.
3) We had booked a Junior Suite. The view from the Balcony was excellent.
4) There are 2 restaurants available in the hotel. The morning and evening food in one restaurant were of buffet type and the other restaurant (K) had the ala-carta menu)
5) There is a small store within the hotel from where you can buy the basic stuff like water, paste and so on.
6) Gozo terminal bus depot is nearby, so it was also handy for catching buses (bus stop nearby) to the rest of the island if you wanted to.
7) There are 2 pools – One indoor and another external (which is large)
8) Ironing board was excellent.
9) The parking space is huge.
10) Seems there are lot of refurbishments has been done recently in the hotel.
11) Wi-Fi was available in the room.
12) There is an ATM facility available near the front gate.
1) If you have plans to see other attractions in Malta (other than Gozo/Comino), then this hotel might not be a right option,as the distance is far.
2) Need to pay 4 Euros for the room service / Food delivery.
3) Furniture was slightly outdated.
4) At check-in we were not given any information about the facilities.
5) Didn’t have the basic stuff like ‘dental kit’, ‘complimentary Mineral water’ and so on in the room (not sure if its common in Malta hotels)