We had stayed in this resort for 3 days/ 2 nights in November 2017.This resort was inaugurated during the mid of October 2017.
1) The property is excellent and has been developed giving full attention to the existing landscape.
2) The pool is really good.. Same depth across the pool.. Kid’s pool also available.
3) Restaurant is good and the managers give special attention to guests.
4) Good activity room with options like chess, kids area and so on.
5) They arrange visit to nearby tribal village / Paddy fields.
6) If you are looking for a place to relax yourself in a silent location, this should be a good option.
1) If you are looking for resort having spectacular views from your room, this is not the right place.
2) This is located slightly away from the main Wayanad attractions.
3) Since this is relatively new (a month old), you might find issues in the following, but over a period of time, things should change.
a) Proper attention/ swimming costume at the swimming pool
b) Restaurant staff not fully sure about the menu
c) Lack of proper support/issue addressing from the reception
d) Frequent power fluctuations
e) Lot of trainees been deployed in various departments. So you will see some laziness / inexperience from those guys.
f) No Specific connection numbers to housekeeping/restaurant (not sure if its specific to the rooms that I have taken)
h) Issues with Wifi connectivity (not sure if its specific to the days that I have stayed)
i) Main door lock doesn’t work at times
1) Balcony doors have a slightly different lock mechanism. Contact the resort staff, if you face any issues.
2) Better avoid to and fro journey between 10 PM- 6 Am, as the resort is located in the wildlife area.
3) The wet area(bathroom) should have been a little more bigger.
4) Sterling needs to have more direction boards for guiding people coming from Bangalore via Gundalpet/Bandipur area.
5) All the 120 rooms are not operational yet. Construction work is going on in some places.
6) Spa is yet to be ready, I guess
7) Special mention to the excellent support from Anu (Manager) and Ajith (Restaurant in charge)
8) Need more guidance from Front office/ activities team in guiding the customers on various tourist attractions.
(EX: We had driven from resort to Kuruwadeep 46 KMS / 1.45 Hours and then realized that its been closed since many days due to some civil case
Subscribe to my mailing list to get latest news on your inbox!