Stayed here for 2D/1N, along with my family in April 2018.
Took Superior room which doesn’t have a Backwater vie
1) As mentioned by all fellow travellers in various blogs/sites, the swimming pool is the main attraction of the resort and it was very clean.One of the best pools that I have ever seen.
2) Lot of parking space available.
3) They provide all the necessary toiletries.
4) Very nice property at a very serene location.
5) They also provide safe / refrigerator
6) Nice landscaping
7) The room was comfortable and the bathroom too had convenient planning and fittings.
8) The staff is courteous and helpful
9) Food is delicious and good quantity aswell, though little expensive.
10) The art pieces within the campus is nice..
11) Good Gym
12) They Provided a 15% Discount voucher which we could redeem at the sea food restaurant.
13) Ayurveda massage option is available.
1) They have 3 restaurants. Multi cuisine provides room service. Unfortunately Mexican and sea food restaurants dont entertain room service
2) We have to go through a very narrow road to reach the resort. Dont know if they have any other road connectivity
3) They have only Speed boats available, and the rates are high
4) All rooms doesn’t have backwater views.
5) Rate is on the higher side for rooms(like Superior rooms), which doesn’t have any backwater views.
6) Little away from the Cochin Main attractions.It is around half an hour (without traffic) from Fort Kochi, so if you are here for sightseeing, take that into account.
7) There is fair amount of walking to be done to go from the rooms to other areas. keep this in mind, if you have very elderly people with you.
8) They have large function halls aswell. So not sure how the situation would be when a function is happening.
9) No Shops nearby.
Subscribe to my mailing list to get latest news on your inbox!