Stayed with my family in this hotel during March 2015.
I booked this hotel through my country club membership.
Country club has mixed type of properties, some are really good and some very bad.But this hotel at Bangkok was really a nice one.
(Special Note to country club, India members: I am quite sure that you might think twice before booking a country club property, may be due to some personal experience or due to some bad reviews read on Internet. But I can guarantee you that this is one of the good hotels, that you can book through country club. I have stayed here with my wife and kid for around 3 days)
– Situated near the Busy Sukhumvit street.
– Not a very big property but its clean and neat.
– Staff is friendly.
– They don’t have a full course of breakfast and have a limited menu.Rate for food is little on the higher side.
– They arrange Tuk-Tuk (regular) service from and to the main street.
– There is a metro station near by (you can take the Tuk-Tuk from the hotel).
– They have a good locker facility.
– Rate is very much affordable.
– Car parking seems to be limited, but not sure.
– Staff @ front office spoke English very well, which was very helpful.
– They arranged a private taxi for us to have a one day tour, It was quite safe and reasonable.
– There is a 7/11 shop , and a supermarket available at a walkable distance.
One Line Summary: Basic , Neat and affordable hotel in Sukhumvit street, Bangkok